321-281-9491

9 Responses to Orlando Wedding Photographer :: Carrie & Greg’s First Presbyterian Church of Ocala ceremony and Hilton Ocala reception

1. Carrie Minerva! says:

This is ABSOLUTELY wonderful!!! Thank you so much for really capturing the beauty of our day :) I love reliving the little details — especially the speeches! What a unique and truly special way to remember what was said to us on our first night as a married couple. I have one heck of a handsome husband!

2. Barbara Tomyn says:

Love the way video and sound bites are included in addition to still pictures and background music!

3. Greg Minerva says:

An absolutely great day captured by great people! Thank you guys very much!! Carrie, you shine in these pictures!!!!!!

4. Meredith Chase says:

Such a great video! You completely captured every emotional, fun, moving moment: fantastic couple, beautiful wedding and fabulously fun reception… Cheers to Greg & Carrie!

5. Sarah Spatola says:

L-O-V-E the video… what a great way to capture such a amazing wedding! Carrie & Greg, you two have a way of lifting the spirits of everyone around you. The love, laughter and FUN that you share shines in each of these pictures.

6. Cindy McCambridge says:

Great video and wonderful stills. I loved the candid shots as much if not more than the posed ones.

7. This shows you truly know what you’re talking about and are secure enough to be able to share with others without fearing that you are jeopardizing your career. Claim your business on yelp, google maps, map quest and everywhere else on the web that it exists. Internet marketing has indeed become one of the major ways of making oneself known to the whole world.

8. Silent Autos says:

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
    Please let me know. Thanks

9. bayu says:

I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve you guys to blogroll.